PHU QUOC 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
CABLE CAR – SNORKELING – SAO BEACH – HO QUOC PAGODA – SUOI TRANH WATERFALL
CHECK IN PHU QUOC – SIGHTSEEING TO THE SOUTH (LUNCH)
Pick up guests from Phu Quoc airport or pier
Head to John’s Tours office to drop luggage and have a short rest (check-in time after 2pm)
9h00 am start discover the South of Phu Quoc island by car
Pearl Farm Phu Quoc: Experience the beauty and allure of pearls which across centuries and cultures have long been associated with wealth, royalty and glamour. The place you can find out procedures of Phu Quoc pearl production.
Sim Wine Phu Quoc: “Visit the brewer where Sim wine is produce from a gentle Rose Myrtle flower – when blossom turn into a fruit and produce into a wine”
Pepper Farm Phu Quoc: “Visit local pepper garden & meet the family who introduce about the harvesting of phu quoc pepper – that is use around the world in everyone kitchen”
Pagoda: Special stop at the biggest and newest pagoda on the island with the picturesque views.
Sao Beach: “Turquoise water so inviting, swimming is a Must. Walking on the white sand & leave your foot prints behind…”
Coconut Prison: The History of the Revolution during the French Colonial era and the “American War”.
Phu Quoc Fish Sauce Factory: a sauce type famous on the island with called “Nước Mắm” produced from fresh fish. “Fish Sauce in the marking – The essential spices to all Vietnamese Cuisine”.
Suoi Tranh (waterfall): A stroll along the shaded forest path you reach what is the islands largest string of waterfalls and rock pools, also a good place for a swim under falls are flowing. (only stop from May to October)
16h30 Back to hotel to check-in
In the evening: time for your own
CABLE CAR & 3 ISLANDS SNORKELING PHU QUOC (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Guests have breakfast at the hotel
9h00 bus come to pick up to join the tour
9:45 check-in cable car station
10:15 Departure on cable car Phu Quoc: Amazing sea view from sky & An Thoi Archipelago
10:45 Arrived Hon Thom (PINEAPPLE island) Sun World Nature Theme Park.
Than our boat will pick up to join the boat tour:
MONG TAY island: Enjoy the beach – Relax & swim
GAM GHI island: Snorkel at coral reef & Enjoy lunch on boat
MAY RUT island: Relax- swim & sunbath, activities on the island
17:30 Return to your hotel
In the evening: guests are free to explore Phu Quoc Night Market
– Guests bring towel, swimsuit, sunscreen by themselves
– In case of bad weather, some destination will changes
LAST DAY IN PHU QUOC (BREAKFAST)
Guests have breakfast at the hotel
Guests are free to do shopping or relax at the hotel
12h: check-out, bus take guests to the airport/harbor. End of tour!
Goodbye! Wishing you all the best!
|Hotel||2.430.000 (minimum book 2 guests)|
|Vila||3.430.000 (minimum book 2 guests)|
Note: The itinerary can be arranged to suit the time of your flight while ensuring the full content of the program.
- Airport transfer
- Cable car ticket
- 2 nights at hotel (standard 2 pax / room. If you require extra bed or single room, it will be charged according to hotel’s regulation)
- Tourist car
- Enthusiastic local tour guide
- 3 meals on tour
- Tourist boat
- Equipment of fishing & snorkeling
- Mineral water, wet tissue
- Entrance ticket
- Travel insurance with maximum compensation of 30 million VND/ case
- Personal expense
- Services at Hon Thom
- Sea walker ticket (if not included in itinerary), Vinpearl Land and Safari ticket, mud bath ticket
- Services on beach (hammock renting, sun chair, water bath etc.)
- Incurred cost due to flight delay or cancellation (if customers book air ticket)
- Value added tax
PACKAGE TOUR REGULATION & POLICY
Price for children:
- Joining group tour:
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge, parents pay for incurred cost, entrance fee (if any). Two adults can bring only 1 child under 5 years old, from the 2nd child will be charged 25% of tour price and surcharge of single room or extra bed (if any)
- Children from 5 – 9 years old: discount 50% of tour price, aduld-sized portion meal, share bed with parents. Two adults can bring only 1 child, from the 2nd child will be charged 75% of tour price and surcharge of single room or extra bed (if any)
- Children from 10 years old: charged as adult
- Plane tickets: followed airline regulation
- Check in after 14:00 and check out before 12:00
- Hotel or resort rooms may not be near to each other or on same floor, be double bed or twin bed room, it depends on available status of each hotel / resort
- Deposit 50% of total amount when booking
- Remain amount shall be paid before departure date at least 3 days (excluding public holiday, weekend)
- Cancel after booking: charged 10%
- Cancel before departure date at least 3 days: charged 50%
- Cancel before departure date 2 days: charge 100%
1. Pay by cash at our office:
John's Tours Phu Quoc Travel Service Limited Company
no. 143 (or no. 04) Tran Hung Dao street, Duong Dong town, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
2. Bank transfer
Vietcombank – Branch: Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
Account no.: 0091000618178
Account holder: CÔNG TY TNHH DV DL JOHNS TOURS PHU QUOC
Swift code: BFTV VNVX
3. Online payment via Onepay portal:
Our staff shall send you email confirmation with payment link
4. Online payment by international or domestic card via our website: www.phuquoctrip.com
- Identity papers:
- Please bring your ID card, passport (with valid date) or identification documents when book tour.
- For children under 14 years old: must bring birth certificate or original copy of valid visa.
- For children from 14 years old, must have ID card or passport with valid date.
- For foreigner customers or overseas Vietnamese, must bring original copy of passport with valid date.
- All identification documents must be valid until the end of tour.
- All identification documents must be original copies which are displayed clearly information, characters and photos.
- Regulations for plane ticket:
- Policy of cancellation, refund, promotion, timing, delay etc. is followed airline’s regulations.
- Attend at airport at least 2 hours before departure time.
- Please carefully check luggage regulation.
- Health regulations:
- If you are pregnant, please notify our staff in advance when booking tour. Please get consult from your doctor before joining our tour, and commit to take responsibility for your own health during tour.
- Customers under 18 years old are required to be accompanied with parents or relative; or must have authorization from parents (verified by local authorities).
- For safeness, customers from 55 – 60 years old should be accompanied by healthy relative.
- Elderly customer shall be consulted tour and program which are suitable with health condition.
- Customers with heart disease, asthma etc., please inform us to be recommended suitable trip.
WISH YOU A VERY WONDERFUL VACATION!